[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - foreach activity

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 16 03:34:15 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"foreach activity"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548161#548161

Tim, here is a sample usage of foreach activity:

   <foreach in="#{actors}" name="foreach1" var="item">
      <transition name="to task1" to="task1"/>
   </foreach>
   <task name="task1">
      <transition name="to join1" to="join1"/>
   </task>
   <join name="join1">
   </join>

Please note that between foreach and join activities there can be any type of activity, including subprocess.

If it comes to designer support for this, I am working on it. Just while ago I supplied a patch for this for a review. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it will make to to next release.
I will try to find some  more time to work on pending issues of GPD to have something released together with jBPM 4.4

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]