[jboss-user] [jBPM] - The external Trigger makes the transition from subprocess node to the next node while subprocess is active.

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 21 02:00:35 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"The external Trigger makes the transition from subprocess node to the next node while subprocess is active."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/548920#548920

Hi Felix,

Maciej's patch could fix the bug that after signal a main process,  then automaticly end the related sub process.  So we won't leave a lonely sub process instance whose main process instance had bean signaled.

If you want to get an exception and forbid main process to continue when it has an un-ended sub process instance, you could open an issue,  And we could achieve it in the next version.

Thank you very much.