[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 9 00:11:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss AS WTP server adapter removes deployment module":

http://community.jboss.org/message/530677#530677

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
If I do everything like you did I get the same problem. I think " This session lasted for a few hours" is key condition here. I made several attempts to reproduce it 4 hours ago and now I got back and start JBossTools again, changed several files and get exactly the same problem. Application (seam web project in WAR deployment) failed to start and only changed files were deployed.

I have no idea what happened, going to cjheck that, but at least I can confirm that this problem really exists.