[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "MDB listening to multiple nodes?"

srinivaas venkat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 13 05:09:59 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "MDB listening to multiple nodes?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/531802#531802

Author  : srinivaas venkat
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sv_srinivaas

Message:
Hi,

Is it possible to have an MDB listening to a queue in multiple nodes that are in cluster? I have two queue nodes in cluster (nodeA and nodeB) and I want the MDB (in nodeC) to listen to queue (say "requestQ") in both nodeA and nodeB.

I'm using (Hornetq) JCA adapter currently to connect my MDB to a remote queue (of nodeA only). How do i make it to listen to queue in both nodeA and nodeB at the same time. Do i need to have multiple in bound connectors? Pls help.

Thanks!