[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account"

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 17 09:19:00 EDT 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account":

http://community.jboss.org/message/532520#532520

Author  : Maciej Swiderski
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej

Message:
hi,

in general, user code is cached for process definition. But since you deploy it you should get new version of the process definition:
- first deploy = test2-1
- second deploy = test2-2
.
.
.
So when you start new instance of a process test2-2 you should get correct results.

I have not experienced that behavior not even once, but did the same stuff many times. What I could suggest is to give it a try and look through data base and check if there are different classes for different deployments, you could use repositoryService as well to get it out.

And of cource to make sure you are executing correct version of your process definition, I am sure you have done that, just to double check the most obvious.

Cheersm
Maciej