[jboss-user] [jBPM] - New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account

Valery LEPRETRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 22 08:04:08 EDT 2010

Valery LEPRETRE [http://community.jboss.org/people/v.lepretre%40cadwin.com] replied to the discussion

"New version of process with modification in java class : the change is not taken into account"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533257#533257

Hi Maciej,

Yes, I've tested the process from my web application and from the console. In each case, the process behaviour is the same.

I send you a zip with three files (a process definition and two java classes). It's a very simple process, just calling one java class.

Copy the content in the %JBPM_HOME%\examples\src folder and perform

ant -Ddatabase=oracle -Djboss.version=5.1.0.GA -Djbpm.home=%JBPM_HOME% -Djboss.home=%JBOSS_HOME% install.examples.into.jboss

then test the process "Test2".

I was not able to find exactly when the problem occurs (maybe combination with deployment and undeployment), but if you change and deploy several times the Java1 classe (just add a new System.out) at one moment the process will use the previous version of Java1 classe.

Thanks for your help