[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener: fails deployment

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 04:55:29 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener:  fails deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533421#533421

Yucca, this is the forum for development of EJB3 spec in JBoss AS. Your question is more appropriate for user forums. I'll move this to the JBoss AS user forum (since I don't see it related to EJB3). Let's continue the discussion there.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]