[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM Configuration files question

Massimiliano Ziccardi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 23 05:12:29 EDT 2010

Massimiliano Ziccardi [http://community.jboss.org/people/ziccardi] created the discussion

"JBPM Configuration files question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/533427#533427

Hi all!

I've a couple of simple (I think) questions about the  jbpm configuration files (jbpm.cfg.xml and jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml).

To  load the JBPM configuration, I use the following code:

processEngine  = new Configuration()
           .setFile(new File("/tmp/jbpm.cfg.xml"))
           .buildProcessEngine();

However, I couldn't find a way to tell  JBPM where the jbpm.hiberate.cfg.xml file is: jbpm always search for it  into the classpath.

My questions are:
1. Is there a way to tell JBPM where the  jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml file is?
2. Is there a place where I can find  the documentation about all the configurations I can setup with the  jbpm.cfg.xml? I could't find any documentation about how to edit such  file.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Massimiliano