[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Second login Screen

hamsterdancer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 11:19:56 EDT 2011

hamsterdancer [http://community.jboss.org/people/hamsterdancer] created the discussion

"Second login Screen"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622223#622223

Hi there,

 I've got a question to some behavior of the jBPM console I don't understand. I've installed the environment (the full package) on a remote server (that’s important. The local Version works fine).

When the server is started and I log me in, I have to log me in again in the Task-Form-Window when I try to start the task. It doesn't matter who loggs in there, the resulting problem is, when somone else gets a task of the started process and trys to perform it, he get's an exception. The exception says, that the user who has been logged in in the Task-Form-Login-Window has not the permissions to perform the Action "start" ...

Does anybody have an idea what the problem is and how to solve it?

Thanks
Mariano