[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Starting JBoss 7 in server in eclipse

T G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 22 13:38:15 EDT 2011

T G [http://community.jboss.org/people/tb189] created the discussion

"Starting JBoss 7 in server in eclipse"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/622245#622245

Probably missing something obvious but I haven't found how to start the JBoss 7 server. I donwloaded the latest eclipse (indigo) and Jboss tools (3.2). According to the example in

 https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Getting+Started+Developing+Applications+Guide#GettingStartedDevelopingApplicationsGuide-StartingJBossASfromEclipsewithJBossTools https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Getting+Started+Developing+Applications+Guide#GettingStartedDevelopingApplicationsGuide-StartingJBossASfromEclipsewithJBossTools

there should simply be a list entry in the server dialogue for JBoss AS 7. However, the latest I get is JBoss AS 6.0, and I don't see it either in the additional server adapters.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!