[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Interoperability of EJB2/3 between JBoss EAP 4.3 and JBoss EAP 5.1.1

KVMKrishna Reddy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 28 08:30:15 EST 2011

KVMKrishna Reddy [http://community.jboss.org/people/dasmurali] created the discussion

"Interoperability of EJB2/3 between JBoss EAP 4.3 and JBoss EAP 5.1.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/643573#643573

Hi All JBoss gurus,

I had one geric question. Is Interoperability of EJB2/3 between JBoss EAP 4.3 and JBoss EAP 5.1.1 will work?

Let's take my EJB2/3 application is running in JBoss EAP 5.1.1 and ejb client application is running in JBoss EAP 4.3. Is this setup will work?

When we tested with both EJB2 and EJB3 and the communication seems not working good.

Thanks and Regards
Murali Reddy

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]