[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Automated Portal Solution

Raghav Panchapakesan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 22 12:16:43 EST 2011

Raghav Panchapakesan [http://community.jboss.org/people/ragpan29] created the discussion

"Automated Portal Solution"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589055#589055

Hi,

I am a newbie to JBoss Portals and in general, would like to know if there is an automated solution or wizard that reads in data, in the form of XML descriptors (or) directly from the database and creates the corresponding portal pages. Assume the data has page definitions, portlets, and security information.

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]