[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Tasks Assigned to Groups Not Found

James Williams do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 28 06:55:06 EDT 2012

James Williams [https://community.jboss.org/people/williajd] created the discussion

"Re: Tasks Assigned to Groups Not Found"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/756420#756420

Hi Alessandro,

Not really. The question has been marked as assumed answered but hasn't actually been answered. The new query above does work but the question of why tasks can be created without a creator has not been resolved.

The jira I created has been assigned to Kris V. so I'd be tempted to ask him when this is planned to be fixed.

Cheers

James