[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Set maximum number of worker threads

Hardik Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 17 09:26:20 EST 2012

Hardik Shah [https://community.jboss.org/people/hardikshah] created the discussion

"Re: Set maximum number of worker threads"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/717471#717471

Just as statistics purpose.

When I send 10 concurrent request, I see 10 worker threads being created in jconsole.
When I send 25 concurrent request, I see 25 worker threads being created in jconsole.
But when I send anything above 50 concurrent request, I see maximum 50 workder threads in jconsole.

So it gets restricetd at 50 but i am not sure where exactly is this define.

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]