[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Restore JBPM session

new bee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 26 05:54:52 EDT 2012

new bee [https://community.jboss.org/people/newbird] created the discussion

"Restore JBPM session"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750414#750414

Hi,
 I am new to JBPM and struggling to understand the flow.............

I red that we can store jbpm session,process instance,task instance and variables...etc...............

After some point, assume application crashes and want to restore all running sessions how would i do?

Do i need to get each process id/session id from the session and again start it?
If i do in the above way, from which point it will start the session like it already proesses two nodes....How it will know to start from node3? Do i need to configure that also. If how would i?

Also red in discussions that after restoring the session, we need to again register action handlers? Is it true?

What is the use task server ,task service and task client? How they are different from workitem handler?