[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: Change Client SSL Certificate Without Restarting JVM?

mchenderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 27 08:32:17 EDT 2012

mchenderson [https://community.jboss.org/people/mchenderson] created the discussion

"Re: Change Client SSL Certificate Without Restarting JVM?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/750687#750687

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your reply.

We have found a solution to this problem that meets our needs. In our customised SSLSocketBuilder, every time that we change the client SSL certificate we invoke createSocketFactorySSLContext followed by initialiseSocketFactorySSLContext. We also set useSSLSocketFactory to false so that it is our own customised socket factory that gets instantiated.

Best regards,

Michelle.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]