[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Human Task Module RoadMap

gardellajp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 26 13:39:24 EDT 2012

gardellajp [https://community.jboss.org/people/gardellajp] commented on the document

"Human Task Module RoadMap"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-18617#comment-10134

Yes, is relative to  http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v5.3/userguide/ch.human-tasks.html#d0e6323 deadline. I think this work out of box with one statefull session that doesn't close (as in jbpm-console). But in real application, the session should be close in time, and then reopen.

In this enviroments, the "deadline event" when is shoot? Must a programmer open a session and check the date? If yes, is tedious. I like that timers in general must be work out of box. Timers are used in general with human task.

Juan