[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Resuming processes revisited

Richard Evans do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 29 18:54:37 EDT 2012

Richard Evans [https://community.jboss.org/people/r3vans] created the discussion

"Re: Resuming processes revisited"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/745177#745177

Hello Mauricio,
A1+ Only that processes are not resumed
A2+ What does "keep the session alive" mean? My scenario is: loads of processes running fine, tin fails, restart on new tin some time later, start container, loadStatefulKnowledgeSession..... then what?
A3 & 4+ I'll look further into these. The quartz (or equivant) is not my problem. I'm a learner on jbpm so don't know I can a) stop a process to wait signal and then b) handle a signal to move on to next state & resume the process.