[jboss-user] JBoss 6 Class Loading

Jan Algermissen jan.algermissen at nordsc.com
Thu May 10 17:03:21 EDT 2012

Update...

The configuration below seems to solve the class interference issues. In JMX I see, for example, that the JAX-RS providers from each application are loaded by the respective class loader.

However, wfter deploying both applications, the providers are not found by the JAX-RS runtime. (Despite the fact that I see them beiing loaded by the class loader)

Is there any possible explanation for that?

Jan