[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Compile Time AOP in JBOSS

gebhardtj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 03:48:42 EST 2012

gebhardtj [https://community.jboss.org/people/gebhardtj] created the discussion

"Re: Compile Time AOP in JBOSS"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777349#777349

Hi Guna,

have you solved this problem? I'm experiencing exactly the same issue. If I place the *.aop file inside an EAR with the precompiled classes the aspects do not get called. However, if I take the same AOP File and place it side-by-side with the EAR  (and remove the AOP from the application.xml file) the aspects get called.

Any hint is very much appeciated
Joern

Start a new discussion in JBoss AOP at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2027]