[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 11 03:39:06 EDT 2012

Max Rydahl Andersen [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764277#764277

hd0815 - don't let the "alpha" state scare you  :)  it would be of tremendeous help to us if we could get a basic verification from you if your big project loads/runs faster on the Alpha2 version - if you first do it when the tools are GA it becomes much harder for us to adjust it.

To make things simple you could go get JBDS 6 Alpha 2 from  http://devstudio.jboss.com/earlyaccess http://devstudio.jboss.com/earlyaccess - that will install a separate eclipse and you can import the project in there with no risk of affecting your current setup.

p.s. you can also try to use the exact same workspace to avoid having to import, but if you do just take a backup of the workspace before you do - it should not break anything but I don't want you to accidentally bump into some bug with respect to workspace preferences  ;)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]