[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to deploy my BPMN 2.0 xml file in jBPM core process engine ?

Lionel ANDRE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 5 05:10:07 EDT 2012

Lionel ANDRE [https://community.jboss.org/people/andlio] created the discussion

"How to deploy my BPMN 2.0 xml file in jBPM core process engine ?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757988#757988

Hello everybody !

I'm new in jBPM and I have a lot of questions about it  :)

First of all, I followed the quickstart tutorials and installed the jBPM (and the demo) with the jbpm-5.3.0.Final-installer-full archive.

I model my business processes in Enterprise Architect. Then, I want to export it using the BPMN 2.0 rules (it's done !  :) ).
Now, I want to deploy this BPM in jBPM core process engine without using the Eclipse designer nor the web-based designer.

Is it possible ? And how is it possible ?

Thank you for your help. I'm lost in the jBPM world  :|

Lionel.