[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?

Florian Pirchner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 8 13:27:43 EDT 2013

Florian Pirchner [https://community.jboss.org/people/florianpirchner] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826936#826936

Hi,

a guide to integrate the BPM designer standalone would be really great. I would like to embedd into OSGi vaadin application without Uberfire.
I did some research some time ago and i found a way to address the servlet that serves the BPM standalone editor, but had to deal with the uberfire dependencies. So i would have to add all Uberfire bundles to the OSGi runtime, but would like to avoid adding these dependencies.
Would be great if we could remove them from the standalone designer.

Best Florian