[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Integrating jBPM in Existing Web Application along with Guvnor / Designer

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 24 03:47:43 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: Integrating jBPM in Existing Web Application along with Guvnor / Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829441#829441

Hi Ikaram,

Too many Points.   I will reply for more mopints later.

For now to question 10.
 tomcat is easy to use and development time is less.  I beleive you might face issues in high availability and clustering whcih is provided by JBoss.

If these are not your requirement then you should not have problem using tomcat.