[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: timer job issues when disposing session in embedded j2ee process

Jiri Svitak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 25 11:17:00 EDT 2013

Jiri Svitak [https://community.jboss.org/people/jsvitak] created the discussion

"Re: timer job issues when disposing session in embedded j2ee process"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/824808#824808

Hi Umberto,

Thanks for the link to Maciej's blog. It is helpful. Maybe I am missing something, but Maciej uses there own defined  http://people.redhat.com/mswiders/blogs/cmt-dispose/CMTDisposeCommand.java CMTDisposeCommand, not ProcessEventListener. The same applies for method name - he uses afterCompletion() to dispose, not afterProcessCompleted(). Is it possible that this is the problem?
Also keep in mind, that timers are special case and there are scenarios, where you cannot use session per process instance pattern - as I said timer cannot trigger in disposed session.