[jbosside-dev] SoapUI/JBossWS finally working.. and 1.5 source discussion

Gurkan Erdogdu gurkanerdogdu at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 02:30:41 EDT 2006

 Hey firstly congrulations :)

 I am implementing the JBoss Seam IDE and actually not
detailed diving into it, I will use 1.5 also. But this
project time-line may catch WTP 2.0 that depends on
1.5, so no problem I think :)

 IMO, we could create two product version depends on
1.4 or 1.5. In 1.5, we can put JBossWS tools and 1.4
put others. Or, we compile all other projects that run
with 1.4 against 1.5 :) But this requires messy work.

 Gurkan

--- Marshall Culpepper <marshall.culpepper at jboss.com>