[jbosside-dev] Another integration build coming...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 08:21:53 EDT 2006

And just to confirm the latest integration build
(http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/builds/integration/200608150235-integration/)
seem
to work for me in context of the hibernate tools download.

Would be great if someone else also could do a smoke test on the hibernate
features if possible ;)

/max

> ok, these errors all seem to be related to my issue of being dependent
> on having a src/testsupport directory while running the tests.
>
> e.g.
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> C:\Build\jbosside-build\200608150235-integration\tests\eclipse\src\testsupport\anttest-build.xml
> (The system cannot find the path specified)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
> at
> org.hibernate.tool.ant.BuildFileTestCase.configureProject(BuildFileTestCase.java:214
>
> So not to worry. I'll try and find a way to run this...would be heck of
> alot easier if the tests could actually be executed on the build machine!
>
> /max
>
>> Hey guys...
>>
>> I'm uploading another integration build where the unit tests were
>> actually
>> executed. There are a pretty high number of errors .. maybe Max can
>> give us
>> some insight....

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen