[jbosside-dev] Another integration build coming...

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Wed Aug 16 08:26:32 EDT 2006

btw. i get one entry in the error log stating:

Help documentation could not be indexed completely.
Help document
/org.hibernate.eclipse.help/html/api/org/hibernate/tool/instrument/package-summary.html
cannot be opened.

But the help works fine and that file does not exist because it shouldn't
be here.

/max

> And just to confirm the latest integration build
> (http://download.jboss.org/jbosside/builds/integration/200608150235-integration/)
> seem
> to work for me in context of the hibernate tools download.
>
> Would be great if someone else also could do a smoke test on the
> hibernate features if possible ;)
>
> /max
>
>> ok, these errors all seem to be related to my issue of being dependent
>> on having a src/testsupport directory while running the tests.
>>
>> e.g.
>>
>> java.io.FileNotFoundException:
>> C:\Build\jbosside-build\200608150235-integration\tests\eclipse\src\testsupport\anttest-build.xml
>> (The system cannot find the path specified)
>> at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
>> at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
>> at
>> org.hibernate.tool.ant.BuildFileTestCase.configureProject(BuildFileTestCase.java:214
>>
>> So not to worry. I'll try and find a way to run this...would be heck of
>> alot easier if the tests could actually be executed on the build
>> machine!
>>
>> /max
>>
>>> Hey guys...
>>>
>>> I'm uploading another integration build where the unit tests were
>>> actually
>>> executed. There are a pretty high number of errors .. maybe Max can
>>> give us
>>> some insight....

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen