[jbosside-dev] Re: 8/28 team meeting notes

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 11:03:27 EDT 2006

Sorry, got cut off in the middle of writing this =) Here's the rest:

- Moved Beta2 release back 3 weeks to account for EclipseWorld, Consulting
gig for Max (Sept 22nd)
- We should add a new "ALL" file bundle that includes all of our plugins but
no Eclipse dependencies.
- Everyone needs to make sure their feature.xml uses "import" instead of
"include" for any plugin that is not in your feature (i.e. all eclipse
dependencies)
- Everyone also needs to perform "code cleanup" to make sure we are catching
Exceptions correctly etc. Please reference Max's JIRA task here for
comments:

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-351

- Marshall will look into standardizing on facets for providing runtime /
classpath containers to the user.
- We need to collaborate on a presentation for November's JBWorld Europe.
Friday is the deadline for submission..

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com