[jbosside-dev] Re: 8/28 team meeting notes

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 11:59:57 EDT 2006

One bullet item you forgot ;)

   Each plugin should try and create a new-and-noteworthy for each release.
   (I'll suggest doing that for current features today too....it's a fast
and simple way of communicating what is new without too much effort)

For an example see:
http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/tools/eclipse/newandnoteworthy/hibernate-eclipse-news-3.2.0.beta7.html
..and notice the "Previous" link at the top.

This format is a total rip-off from what eclipse normally does...but it
works ;)

/max

> Sorry, got cut off in the middle of writing this =) Here's the rest:
>
> - Moved Beta2 release back 3 weeks to account for EclipseWorld,
> Consulting
> gig for Max (Sept 22nd)
> - We should add a new "ALL" file bundle that includes all of our plugins
> but
> no Eclipse dependencies.
> - Everyone needs to make sure their feature.xml uses "import" instead of
> "include" for any plugin that is not in your feature (i.e. all eclipse
> dependencies)
> - Everyone also needs to perform "code cleanup" to make sure we are
> catching
> Exceptions correctly etc. Please reference Max's JIRA task here for
> comments:
>
> http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-351
>
> - Marshall will look into standardizing on facets for providing runtime /
> classpath containers to the user.
> - We need to collaborate on a presentation for November's JBWorld Europe.
> Friday is the deadline for submission..
>
> On 8/28/06, Marshall Culpepper <marshall.culpepper at jboss.com> wrote:
>>
>> Notes from today's meeting:
>>

>> --