[jbosside-dev] jbosside wtp integration woes ;)

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 03:33:13 EST 2006

When the server is starting, stopping, etc, the icon changes between three
"starting" icons, or three "stopping" icons, and the text varies between
"Starting" and "Starting..." so it looks like something is happening.

Anyway, as I said a few times, the big problem now is that my API just isn't
set up for the extensions to be children of multiple servers. They're meant
to be stand-alone objects that interact with servers. To stick them all into
one would require re-writing the UI.. .  and while it's not perfect, I think
it's mostly functional for now ;)

Anyway, I'm going to bed. It's been nice having you tear my code to shreds,
Max...  Look forward to it more in the future of course.

... Bastard.  ;)

- Rob