[jbosside-dev] jbosside wtp integration woes ;)

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at jboss.com
Tue Nov 14 03:54:00 EST 2006

> When the server is starting, stopping, etc, the icon changes between
> three
> "starting" icons, or three "stopping" icons, and the text varies between
> "Starting" and "Starting..." so it looks like something is happening.

Yes, which would be just as cool to do on your server root icon/label ;)

> Anyway, as I said a few times, the big problem now is that my API just
> isn't
> set up for the extensions to be children of multiple servers. They're
> meant
> to be stand-alone objects that interact with servers. To stick them all
> into
> one would require re-writing the UI.. .  and while it's not perfect, I
> think
> it's mostly functional for now ;)

Your extension points can also be used with mulitple servers today (just
select a new one)...
maybe i'm missing something ?

> Anyway, I'm going to bed. It's been nice having you tear my code to
> shreds,
> Max...  Look forward to it more in the future of course.
>
> ... Bastard.  ;)

You're welcome ;)

Feel free to do the same for Hibernate Tools....;)
/max

Max Rydahl Andersen
callto://max.rydahl.andersen

Hibernate