[jbosstools-dev] Re: [Fwd: [jbosstools-commits] JBoss Tools SVN: r2969 - trunk/seam/plugins/org.jboss.tools.seam.core/src/org/jboss/tools/seam/internal/core/el.]

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 08:22:28 EDT 2007

btw. in short, any variable is available in any place in Seam 1.2.

In Seam 2 Gavin has started to add the concept of imports which will
become relevant in filtering of possible completions - something we need
to look into supporting down the road.

But for now I don't understand what scope rules you are using to define
the filtering ...since there are none afaik.

/max