[jbosside-dev] New "Packages" tooling is in the nightly build (with unit tests)

Ole Matzura ole at eviware.com
Fri Feb 16 03:27:44 EST 2007

Hi Max,

compared to the current beta-2, the nightly build is a huge improvement
since it contains all soapUI functionality.. (via the SWT_AWT bridge as
we have discussed already). Also, we are currently finalizing soapUI
1.7, which includes some new cool features for mocking webservices from
within the IDE (ie select a WSDL, generate a complete
mock-implementation, customize its behaviour, etc..), which is great for
client testing/development, rapid prototyping, etc..

We could definetely prepare a number of viewlets showing of the
jbossws-specific features in the plugin;
- publish Pojo / EJB / EJB3 as webservice
- implement WSDL
- generate WebService client

and also some more general ones, ie
- Functional Testing of WebServices
- Load Testing of WebServices
- TestDriven development of WebServices
- etc..

(add " with JBossIDE" to all the above..)

interested?

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com