[jbosside-dev] New "Packages" tooling is in the nightly build (with unit tests)

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 12:05:50 EST 2007

Hey Max..

If you notice my email said it will be in the 'next' nightly build =).
My email was posted at 7:17PM and that build was posted at 5:50PM.. so
you'll have to wait for the next one. Thanks for taking the initiative
to get out of CVS.. I'm catching up on JIRA now and hopefully will have
them all resolved soon.

--
Marshall Culpepper
marshall.culpepper at jboss.com