[jbosstools-dev] Release Process

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon Jul 30 04:54:24 EDT 2007

Hi Marshall,

I guess it's time to hashout what we want to tag and who does it ;)

If we follow the "normal ways" it's something like:

jbpm - koen
hibernatetools - max
jbossas - rob
rest of jbosstools - denis/alexey (?)

Did I forget something ?

Alternatively we could simply do one branch/tag for everything but jbpm ?

/max