[jbosstools-dev] what's new in beta1?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 08:56:44 EDT 2008

Hi Team,

It's now time again to collect the list of "What's new" for the release of beta1.

I've attached an updated template with instructions on style and screenshots.

This template is also available at https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/trunk/documentation/whatsnew/template/

and you can see samples of the old What's New at http://docs.jboss.org/tools/whatsnew/ for inspiration (note: not all the old templates follow the style for the snapshots so please look at the template for the precise info

The faster I can get these, the better :)

If you prefer me to create the what's new then please point me to a jira that describes the mentioned feature and have screenshots for it if it is an visual change.

Thanks,