[jbosstools-dev] Re: what's new in beta1?

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Fri Apr 4 02:21:12 EDT 2008

Max,

if i get it right we are doing 'what's new' document per component basis.
So I would do it this way:

Sergey and Maxim - please provide description for new features in VPE;

Aleks Kazakov - seam new features;

Victor - text editor features.

I think we can find new features by Affects: Documentation checkbox in
JIRA issues.

Denis