[jbosstools-dev] Re[4]: what's new in beta1?

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Mon Apr 7 08:10:22 EDT 2008

Hello Max,

We don't have any validation in EL for JSF at all.
CA for JSF and Seam are separate because we use separate code assist
processors. First one uses JSF model but second one uses Seam model.
And I think in the future we should extend our jsf processor and use it in
seam tools. If we do so we will be able to move our "var" CA feature to
JSF tools.
Original feature request (in jira) asked us to improve our seam validator but
not to create new one for JSF tools.
Lets plan to have such improvement in the future versions.

--
Best regards,
 Alexey                            mailto:akazakov at exadel.com