[jbosstools-dev] Re: JBDS Hibernate - plans & priorities

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Apr 15 18:07:39 EDT 2008

Max,

I have a question.

Let's imagine I have several (say 10) classes that I'd like to make
persistent. The classes form completed domain model.
I decided to use hibernate and JPA annotations, I have lets say JBDS
1.1.0 or JBossTools 2.1.0 installed.

Question is what I should do to make my model persistent? It there
anything that helps me to do it?

Now I see only way. I have to go through all classes and add annotations
for class and for fields.
Did I miss something?

Thanks

Denis