[jbosstools-dev] Including src with jars

Denis Golovin dgolovin at exadel.com
Tue Aug 26 13:17:45 EDT 2008

Samuel,

Are you talking about EAP sources?

There is alike issue for seam -
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2542, but seam has sources in
installation by default. We might able to do the same for EAP.

I like that idea to have JBoss Tools/JBDS SDK
(https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2544) that would include usual
set:

SDK Feature
|_ Documentation Feature
    |_ Documentation Plugins (it has planned during deliverables
meeting, but has low priority)
|_ Binary Feature
    |_ JBoss Tools Binaries Feature ( that's what we have now)
|_ Source Feature
    |_ JBoss Tools Sources Feature
        |_ JBoss Tools Sources Plug-in
            |_ src