[jbosstools-dev] Including src with jars

Samuel Mendenhall smendenh at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 15:49:58 EDT 2008

Denis,

Thank you for the response, the JIRA about including Seam sources is right in line with what I'm thinking.  So when I ctrl-click on EntityHome for example takes me right to the source, and debugging.

Now as for the EAP sources, I'd say attach the src to the jar of everything packaged in the EAP that we own, that would include the EAP jars also, not sure if that is feasible though.  For example, I might be writing a drl file, and debugging the drl file is not enough, I want to go into the actual Drools code, I'd be nice to be able to automatically step into that code.

Regards,
Samuel