[jbosstools-dev] Including src with jars

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 16:01:56 EDT 2008

yes, I would love to do this but I do not like to bundle snapshots of src
code for jars with JBDS which will be out of date within months of its
release.

this is why I prefer getting maven repository support for AS and EAP jars
so jar, src and javadoc is available in a repository which will get
updated independent on JBDS releases.

-max

-max