[jbosstools-dev] Re: physical bound file names in .settings directories ?

Viacheslav Kabanovich scabanovich at exadel.com
Mon Mar 17 13:27:39 EDT 2008

For JSF projects, solving  JBIDE-1714, I have eliminated file /.settings/org.jbosstools.jst.web.xml
so it is not a problem anymore.

For Struts projects dependency of Studio implementation on this file is rather strong
so that eliminating it would require some extensive refactoring. Do we need to solve
the problem for Struts, nevertheless, or is not it worth efforts?

Slava