[jbosstools-dev] The never-ending JIRA: /JBIDE-1862

Marshall Culpepper marshall.culpepper at redhat.com
Sun May 4 20:34:26 EDT 2008

I've committed a new patched eapseamgen.zip that includes our jboss-
seam.jar that has ejb-jar.xml in the META-INF folder (which lets
module> correctly).

Forcing a new (hopefully final build) that will take some smoke tests
later tonight, and hopefully I will get a chance to upload everything
to sourceforge so Max and I can announce CR1 tomorrow.