[jbosstools-dev] Richfaces 3.2 ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 7 11:21:36 EDT 2008

Hi,

RF 3.2 were not released when we specified the goals for JBT 2.1, but it seems there is enough difference between RF 3.1 and RF 3.2 for it to be a pain for users of our code completion and VPE.

We need to be compatible with RF 3.1.x since that is what Seam's uses so keep that in mind when trying to answer the following ;)

How long time would it take to add code completion support for RF 3.2 ?

How long time would it take to add in any major missing  RF 3.2 components ?