[jbosstools-dev] Re: Richfaces 3.2 ?

Alexey Kazakov akazakov at exadel.com
Wed May 7 12:02:08 EDT 2008

Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> RF 3.2 were not released when we specified the goals for JBT 2.1, but it seems there is enough difference between RF 3.1 and RF 3.2 for it to be a pain for users of our code completion and VPE.
>
> We need to be compatible with RF 3.1.x since that is what Seam's uses so keep that in mind when trying to answer the following ;)
>
> How long time would it take to add code completion support for RF 3.2 ?

If we want to have RF 3.1.x by default (if we can't recognize the
version of lib) then there will be a problem.
Richaces TLD version tag has not been updated since 1.2.
So we are not able to tell one from the other.
It would take about one day to provide code completion for RF 3.2 but
only default lib will work.