[jbosstools-dev] Re: Richfaces 3.2 ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed May 7 13:25:31 EDT 2008

>> How long time would it take to add code completion support for RF 3.2 ?
>>
> If we want to have RF 3.1.x by default (if we can't recognize the
> version of lib) then there will be a problem.

But isn't the schemas distinct enough to always recognize the correct version ?

Note: if we can't recognize the version i'm probably fine by falling back to 3.2 by default.
btw. why is hard to set a specific version as the default ? Is it hardcoded to take the latest version as default or ?

> Richaces TLD version tag has not been updated since 1.2.
> So we are not able to tell one from the other.

Are you telling me the richfaces team does not update their TLD's ?
I thought the CDK where supposed to make that "easy" ?

I've cc'ed in Sergey S. to get his opinion on how we should go about supporting
updates to richfaces if the libraries does not maintain their schema version id's..?

?