[jbosstools-dev] Legacy projects to be removed

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Fri May 9 01:20:59 EDT 2008

thanks for doing this.

I also went ahead and did some additional cleanup:

ganymede and any .*_xulrunner branches were closed/deleted since they are not relevant anymore.

moved the branches/legacy to workspace/non-maintained to make this change more explicit ( I could also have taken trunk/legacy but it was already empty so I took the easy solution ,)

removed the trunk/legacy dir completely - I rather have no legacy than an empty legacy ;)

-max