[jbosstools-dev] Internationalising JBoss Tools

Rob Stryker rob.stryker at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 16:24:10 EDT 2008

Honestly, our product has so much code I'd be surprised if the
translatable strings were really an issue in terms of size.

How many languages do we routinely translate into?  Most of my plugins
don't have more than 100 translatable strings, and several have much
less than that.

I think it could be feasible to just include *all* translated
.properties files in the build with the proper language suffixes and let
eclipse / NLS load the proper one on their own. If you ever trace
through NLS you'd see how easy this is actually.